Author Topic: Canadian images  (Read 1539 times)

rod1

Canadian images
« on: June 09, 2008, 08:40:09 PM »
Hi Keith, have just worked my way through your Canadian images. They are fantastic. I would 'love' to spend time in that area, so your photographs actually 'took' me there. Likewise, I really enjoyed your Mexican images. You caught what Mexico is like. I retain a soft spot for Mexico after riding a bicycle down Baja to La Paz, and after crossing on the ferry, riding on down to Guadalajara,all those years ago. It would be a good idea if you had a section somewhere, where we could all communicate. Maybe a Forum Heading called Communication! Sometimes, I like to comment on a whole album, rather than an individual photo, and it would be easy to communicate if we could all go directly, to the one place. What do you think? Rod

keithsnell

• Administrator
Re: Canadian images
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 09:58:19 AM »
Rod,

Thank you for the complements on our Canadian and Mexican images.  Those were two great trips, with many wonderful memories.  One of these days I would like to get caught up enough on my "to do" list that I can concentrate on getting a "travelogue" done immediately upon our return (or while on the road).  Otherwise we end up putting it off so long that we never get it done. 

Good idea on having a "community chat" section.  I do have an "open discussion" topic, but agree with you that we should have an area for general communication between members,  Thank you for the excellent suggestion.  How about if I start a new forum category called "Community" with a forum topic called "Community Chat."  I'll move the "New Member Introductions" under the "Community" section as well.

Any other ideas?

Keith