Author Topic: Merry Christmas!  (Read 5153 times)

RebeccaSnell

• Administrator
Merry Christmas!
« on: December 24, 2011, 10:45:12 AM »
Just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and many blessings for any other holiday you may celebrate this time of year.  This is always a time to stop and reflect on the many bessings in your life and I wanted to thank all of you for sharing your time and amazing talents with this photography community. 

I can't get out here as much as I would like to; however, it is such a treat to see what everyone is doing and I have so loved seeing so many areas of the world thorough the eyes of those who live there and visit there.  May you all have a Merry Christmas and many blessings in 2012.

Rebecca

Michele

Re: Merry Christmas!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 01:13:30 PM »
Thank you so much, Rebecca.  I also want to wish everyone the very best with all my heart. 

jpowersrrt

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 03:33:23 PM »
Wanting to wish you and all the members of Spirit of Photography a very Merry Christmas and Hankkuah, my your days be filled with family, good friends, joy, laughter, good health and most of all LOVE - Jack & Pam

Luc Bigler

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 06:59:18 PM »
Dear friends,
Receive my heartfelt Christmas greetings from Brisbane, Australia. I wish you all precious moments with family, friends and rich blessings for the coming year.
It is hard to believe, but during my travels through India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaisia and now Australia I have not come across friends with a photo programme allowing me to downsize some of my pictures to the size spiritofphotography can handle, not to speak of photoshopping around so I could so far not share any of my many photos. I hope I will be able to do so in NewZealand, our next country in the New Year.
I have enjoyed looking at the photos presented for several of the last assignments, but with all our travel had no time to comment and tell you all how much I appreciate and enjoy your creativity and artistc talents.
Hope to be in touch soon
Luc

Chris

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2011, 09:46:33 PM »
Merry Christmas!

marilyn

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2011, 01:09:12 AM »
Just wanted to add my wishes for a wonderful holiday season to everyone in this amazing community.  My parents (almost 88) are here visiting from Virginia, along with my sister and brother-in-law.  It's been such a happy family time, and while there have been a wealth of magical moments -- both those captured by my camera and those that will long captivate our memories -- I'm sad to say I didn't get any submitted in time for the assignment.  Once folks leave I'll try to put a few into my gallery.  Thanks to everyone for being part of this wonderful community, to Keith and Rebecca for the vision to create and nurture it, to Michele and Dave and everyone for working so diligently and passionately to sustain it.  It really is a very special space and I look forward to seeing what the new year brings!  Peace.........

prairiedust

• PrairieDust
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2011, 10:30:16 AM »
Hope you're all having a great holiday season.
Dave Leiker (PrairieDust)
Exploring the Rural Midwest