Author Topic: Hello people!  (Read 1859 times)

Ree

Hello people!
« on: March 26, 2011, 08:46:05 AM »
Hi,
I recently bought a D3100 and have been trying to learn the ropes of photography. I think this site is really wonderful for people especially for the ones like me a.k.a beginners :)
Hope to share my inexperienced photographs and learn from the gurus!

keithsnell

• Administrator
Re: Hello people!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 10:46:47 AM »
Hi Ree.

Welcome to our little community.  Rebecca and I use a D3100 when we don't want to carry around our larger cameras, so we can definitely help you get the most from that wonderful little camera.

So what makes a photographer better?  Practice, practice, practice! 

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.  It's a good bet that somebody out there has the same question, but is just too shy to ask.

We'll look forward to seeing some of your images. 

Keith

WriteHeart

Re: Hello people!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 10:58:28 AM »
Hello Ree!

Welcome to the site. You will love it here! Keith is right Practice, Practice, Practice. Just jump right in and join the weekly assignments. The information you will receive through the comments will be invaluable. This is a great, safe, place to work on your photographs. Everyone is really nice and also helpful in ways to improve if that's what you desire.

I look forward to seeing your pics in some of the assignments. Have fun and ask a lot of questions! Everyone is super nice here and ready to help.

Welcome again!

Julie