Author Topic: Front Page Updates  (Read 2092 times)

keithsnell

• Administrator
Front Page Updates
« on: March 17, 2010, 07:21:39 AM »
Anybody notice the new gray background for the front page?  That green background was really bothering me, since I thought it gave the images posted on the front page a color cast.  (They were the same color, they just looked different, because of the way we see color.)  I thought the gray background would help your images look nicer.  I made a few other changes while I was at it. 

I'm always open to suggestions for improving the website.

The original page design was based on the "least common denominator" of a monitor that was 1024 pixels wide.  Now that people are transitioning to higher resolution monitors, I would be interested in getting feedback on whether it would be useful to expand the left margin a bit so that you can see the entire title on the "recent posts," etc.

Please don't hesitate to make other suggestions as well.

Keith

Michele

Re: Front Page Updates
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 07:27:58 AM »
Which color do you mean?  The main gallery?  It's just right.  At least I like it.

keithsnell

• Administrator
Re: Front Page Updates
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 07:31:04 AM »
Which color do you mean?  The main gallery?  It's just right.  At least I like it.

The very front page of Spirit of Photography.  The page that comes up when you type in www.SpiritofPhotography.com

Its a small change, but fixed something that had been bugging me for awhile.