Author Topic: Keith & Rebecca's Visit to Colorado Springs  (Read 6070 times)

keithsnell

• Administrator
Re: Keith & Rebecca's Visit to Colorado Springs
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2010, 08:54:58 AM »
Count both Lee and I in for dinner on the 30th. Miss you both and can't wait to see you!
Cindy

We'll look forward to seeing you both.  It's been awhile since we've had a chance to visit with Lee.

Keith

burzilai

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2010, 11:27:12 AM »
I' m so excited about this, I will try my best to attend for I will be working that day, I will have to trade a shift or something. Id like to meet everybody.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 11:33:23 AM by burzilai »
Shee :)

keithsnell

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2010, 03:54:20 PM »
I hope you can make it!  We're looking forward to meeting you in person.

Keith and Rebecca

RebeccaSnell

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2010, 02:38:16 PM »
Rick and Sue,
Please add three more to the count!  Barbara von Hoffman and Michele and Steve Vaughan are going to try to make it as well.  This is very exciting to be able to see so many of you in our short trip out there.  Thank you, Rick and Sue for coming up with this!  I'm really looking forward to it!
Rebecca

jecc

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2010, 08:35:00 AM »
Tom and I are planning to attend.  Thanks for the invite, looking forward to seeing you.
Ellen  :)

keithsnell

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2010, 08:54:19 AM »
Hi Ellen,

Thank you!  I was hoping to get a chance to talk with you and Tom while we're in Colorado Springs.  I'm really looking forward to this get together.

Keith

keithsnell

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2010, 10:00:48 PM »
I know Rebecca sent out thank you's this morning, but I wanted to add my thanks as well for the wonderful visit we had with all of you during the Pizza party.  Sue and Rick, you picked the perfect location.  Rebecca, Evan, McKenzie and I enjoyed visiting with everyone, and I wish I could have somehow spent more time talking to each one of you.

Talking about photography with you reinvigorated my desire to get out there and photograph.  After my return from the NANPA Summit in Reno, I need to spend some time planning our photography trips for the year. 

I visited a bit more with Tom and Ellen today, and Tom and I talked about how much we enjoyed the "outing" to Silver Dollar lake the summer before last.  I'd like to somehow get back out here to Colorado for more "outings" this coming summer (or Fall).  If anyone has any recommendations on where we might go for a day shoot, just let me know and I'll start the planning.

Thank you again for a wonderful evening, and for helping to reinvigorate my love for photography.  If you haven't seen them already, there are a few pics from the event at this link.  http://www.spiritofphotography.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=215&page=1 (Most were taken by the self-designated photographer, Evan Parks Snell.)