Author Topic: Keith & Rebecca's Visit to Colorado Springs  (Read 6126 times)

sue.pepin

Keith & Rebecca's Visit to Colorado Springs
« on: December 27, 2009, 07:13:10 PM »
Keith & Rebecca, Rick and I were talking today about your upcoming visit and getting together for dinner.  We thought it might be a lot of fun to get the Colorado Springs participants on Spirit of Photography all together for a pizza and beer when you are here.  It would be a great way for all of us to finally meet each other.  So, if you are interested and Keith/Rebecca can make it, let us know.  Of course, we will work around Keith/Rebecca's schedule.

Sue & Rick Pepin

keithsnell

• Administrator
Re: Keith & Rebecca's Visit to Colorado Springs
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 09:41:58 AM »
Hi Sue and Rick,

What an excellent idea!  We haven't quite pinned down our schedule yet (probably around the first week in February), but I'll talk with Rebecca and we'll try to come up with more definite dates.  We'd love to get together when we're in town.

Keith

keithsnell

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 10:01:12 AM »
Hi Sue and Rick,

I talked to Rebecca, and it looks like we will be arriving in Colorado Springs on Tuesday, 26 January 2010, and Rebecca will be returning to Kanasas on Sunday, the 31st of January.  (I will be staying in Colorado for another week and then continuing on to Reno, Nevada, for the Nature Photography Summit presented by NANPA.)  Please let us know what dates would work best for you. 

We're both looking forward to meeting.

Keith

sue.pepin

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 09:55:44 AM »
Keith, let's plan on January 30th then.  Saturdays are always better for us since Rick works until 6:00pm and it makes for a late dinner.  If we can't get a group together for some reason, then you can just come over to our  house for dinner.  If we get a group, then perhaps we could go to Extreme Pizza on Academy or anyplace else is fine with us.  Just let me know and I'll make the arrangements. 

Sue

keithsnell

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 10:05:08 AM »
Keith, let's plan on January 30th then.

Sue,

That sounds great!  If you want, I can send an email out to the Colorado Springs members inviting them on the 30th.  How about if you pick the time and place, then I'll send the email?

Keith

sue.pepin

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 09:16:36 PM »
Keith, I'm so glad you have an email address for everyone.  Depending upon how many can attend, let's say meet at 5:30pm at Extreme Pizza on Academy Blvd.  If this time isn't good for you, please feel free to change it. If by some chance we get more than 20 people, then we'll probably have to switch the location.  I don't know if they could handle that many, but I can always find out.

keithsnell

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 09:48:50 PM »
Sue,

Sounds great!  I'll send out an email within the next couple of days.  (We're out of town now, so I'll have to find time to get on the internet.)

Keith

Cindy Miller Hopkins

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2010, 08:18:42 PM »
Rick let me know about your visit the last time I was at the office. I all ready have it marked off in my books. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon and catching up before we meet again at NANPA in Reno.
Cindy

keithsnell

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2010, 09:16:01 PM »
Thanks Cindy.  Rebecca and I are looking forward to seeing everyone too!

Keith

keithsnell

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2010, 02:12:18 PM »
I've sent out an email invite to Spirit of Photography members in the Colorado Springs area, and hope to hear back from many of you soon. 

To recap, we'll be meeting at 5:30 PM on the 30th of January at Extreme Pizza on Academy Blvd in Colorado Springs.  This should be a great opportunity to meet fellow photographers, talk about our adventures, and maybe plan a few outings for 2010.

Here's a link to the map:  http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=7340+N.+Academy+colorado+springs&sll=39.485147,-106.045811&sspn=0.00626,0.007188&ie=UTF8&ll=38.939484,-104.798048&spn=0.006309,0.007188&z=16&iwloc=addr

Please RSVP by responding to this thread if you plan to attend so we can make sure we have enough room to accomodate everyone on the 30th.   

We hope to see you there!   

Keith and Rebecca

csrdrunner

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2010, 02:35:39 PM »
I will plan on attending, sounds like fun. :)

Are you having people bring any images?
Joyce

keithsnell

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2010, 02:45:37 PM »
Hi Joyce,

I'm glad you will be able to join us. 

You're welcome to bring images if you would like; however this was really intended to be more of a social gathering where we could meet other photographers and get caught up with old friends.

We'd love to see images from any recent travels, and hear about your adventures.

Keith

ShutterbugCOS

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2010, 10:54:51 PM »
What a great idea!  Now let's hope the great blizzard of 2010 doesn't happen on January 30.  Keith and Rebecca, the neighborhood isn't the same without you guys.  It will be wonderful to see you again and to make some new acquaintances that share a passion for photography.  Count Stephen and I in.

keithsnell

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2010, 07:35:40 AM »
What a great idea!  Now let's hope the great blizzard of 2010 doesn't happen on January 30.  Keith and Rebecca, the neighborhood isn't the same without you guys.  It will be wonderful to see you again and to make some new acquaintances that share a passion for photography.  Count Stephen and I in.

Excellent!  We'll look forward to seeing you Carolyn, and Stephen too.  We'd love to hear about your latest photography adventures.

Keith and Rebecca

Cindy Miller Hopkins

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2010, 08:33:03 AM »
Count both Lee and I in for dinner on the 30th. Miss you both and can't wait to see you!
Cindy