Author Topic: finally back  (Read 12252 times)

Luc Bigler

finally back
« on: June 23, 2012, 03:47:09 AM »
Dear friends
I feel bad about my very long absence and silence on the site. It was partially due to my long absence from home and then due to problems with my eyes. I now see well again and can take up photography without strain.
I just want to say that I do appreciate the sharing of pictures and the dialogue, even if at the reduced level that we have just now. I feel I have learned a lot since I joined Spirit of photogrraphy and you all have motivated me to venture into subjects and fields I would never have without this community.I would very much regret if it would not continue and I want to thank those who have pulled it for the last months.
Hope to see many more photos from you all soon and to hear from you
Luc

keithsnell

• Administrator
Re: finally back
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 05:13:17 PM »
Welcome back Luc.  I'm glad your eyes are doing better.  I've reached the point where I'm going to have to get bifocals in order to see the camera LCD, and so I understand how it can be frustrating when you can't see well enough to evaluate focus.

I appreciate those that have stepped in to keep the site going.  I'm still trying to figure out how I can best balance my priorities.  I know it is going to be a very busy summer for us, but perhaps I will find more time in the Autumn to contribute more to the site.

Keith

Michele

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 04:50:32 AM »
I have finished the last project I had only to have another fall on my lap.  I will be in Canada from Jul. 9 - Aug. 2.  I hope to have a break during that time but who knows?  I will be checking out the site from there as well but only though the iPad.  I will not have a computer on hand.

I have edited soooooo many photos in the last month.  I can't wait to get back to taking some photos for me again.

Michèle

keithsnell

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 07:00:33 AM »
Hi Michele,

I'd love to hear about some of your projects.  Is your trip to Canada for a photography assignment?  It sounds exciting.

I'm just finishing up the processing for a wedding we photographed.  Not too exciting, but we did get some nice images and I'm sure the couple will be happy.

Have a great trip,

Keith