Author Topic: Aperture3  (Read 3687 times)

marilyn

Aperture3
« on: August 08, 2011, 12:36:10 AM »
Does anyone in this community have experience using Aperture3?  It's the Mac version of PhotoShop.  I have much to learn but I think I'm going to find this a helpful way to edit and learn about how to improve my images.  My big challenge now is to figure out how to change the size of the image to be small enough to load onto webpages such as Spirit of Photography and FaceBook.  I tried uploading some files from our 13 mile walk at Red Rock yesterday but when I looked at the gallery, they were obviously too big because only partial images appeared - so I took them down.  I'll keep looking but thought I'd give it a try to see if anyone knows about Aperture3.  Thanks!

keithsnell

• Administrator
Re: Aperture3
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 11:29:09 AM »
My big challenge now is to figure out how to change the size of the image to be small enough to load onto webpages such as Spirit of Photography and FaceBook.  

Hi Marilyn,

I don't use Aperture 3, but from what I've read, any resizing in Aperture has to be done when you export the image.  I'll see if I can find more specific instructions...

marilyn

Re: Aperture3
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 02:06:03 PM »
Thanks, Keith.  I've gotten that far too but need to keep digging as well about the exact logistics of doing so.  It may make more sense in the daylight than it did at 12:30 a.m.   :)