Author Topic: Voting for the "Balance" Weekly Photography Assignment  (Read 1818 times)

keithsnell

• Administrator
Voting for the "Balance" Weekly Photography Assignment
« on: April 18, 2011, 09:02:37 AM »
Please vote for up to three of your favorite images from the "Balance" assignment for the "People's Choice" award.  You can select one, two, or three separate images to vote on.  To vote for your favorite images, please select the check boxes associated with those images in the poll attached at the top of this thread, and click "submit vote."  If you change your mind after your initial vote, you can select the "remove vote" option and resubmit your vote.  NOTE:  You need to be logged in to see the voting options.  Voting will end at midnight, Mountain Time (GMT-07:00) on Sunday, 24 April 2011.

The guidelines for this assignment were to compose an image with a pleasing balance of the visual weight (prominence) of the primary shapes and forms across the frame.  Recommendations were to pay attention to position, size, contrast, and color and use other compositional techniques (leading lines, etc.) to ensure the primary subject still remains the focus of the image.

Balanced or Unbalanced ?

L'amour!

Maroon Bells Reflection

You think I'm unbalanced?

I can't see my world!

Balanced or Unbalanced 2

Balancing off the edge

Fallen

Mallard Duck

Garden of the God's, CO

forgotten

hidden

"Unforgiven"

balancing off the middle

Portrait in the Park

Hurry up Daddy!

Gosh! So little and I already have a gut!

Jose Rinilla - Jockey

rape seed starting to flower above our village

rape seed in full bloom above our village of Alle

rape seed above the village of Alle in the Jura

Boy in the Grass

Candy Spotted!

Hunting Eggs

Dancing woman

Ocatillo & contrails

Balance by curves

Balancing between thorns 2

Erwin - BW version