Author Topic: Hey fro California!  (Read 1925 times)

fachong

Hey fro California!
« on: January 08, 2011, 10:03:13 PM »
My dad was talking to his friend and she recommended this website so I checked it out and I really liked it! My dad and I just got the Nikon DS7000 and are still a little confused so we thought having a challenge each week would help us A LOT. We really like this site and are going to recommend it to our friends(:

keithsnell

• Administrator
Re: Hey fro California!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 11:22:32 PM »
Hi Erin,

Welcome to the community.  (By the way, thank you for changing usernames to your real name.  Knowing everyones real names helps keep this a friendly place to visit.)

Several members here on Spirit of Photography have the Nikon D7000 as well, and I'm sure many of us will be able to help you to use the camera more effectively. 

The weekly assignments are a great way to learn.  I try to provide a mix of assignments that challenge both our technical and artistic skills.  Just jump right in and start participating.  We're a friendly and supportive bunch so don't hesitate to post and ask questions.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.  I'll look forward to seeing some of your images.

Keith
Spirit of Photography Community Host

WriteHeart

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 04:52:53 PM »
Welcome to you and your dad!!!

You will love this site! There are great people here who will be able to share a lot about photography with you.

Enjoy and welcome!

~ WriteHeart aka Julie

Erin

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 07:51:27 PM »
thanks for welcoming us!