Author Topic: Grand Teton & Yellowstone Workshop 2010  (Read 2558 times)

keithsnell

• Administrator
Grand Teton & Yellowstone Workshop 2010
« on: October 05, 2010, 01:52:45 PM »
We had a WONDERFUL time on our Grand Teton and Yellowstone Workshop this year.  I feel blessed to have made new friends, and strengthened existing friendships.  I think we had a nice mix of opportunities to photograph both scenics and wildlife, and I believe all of the participants returned home with images they could be proud of.  I hope to see a few more of their images over the next few days.  I didn't take the time to photograph much during the workshop, but hopefully I'll find the time to process and post a few of the images I did take over the coming days.

I've added an album in the Gallery for "Grand Teton and Yellowstone Workshop 2010" as an easy location for participants to post their images that don't fall into one of the assignment categories.  (The album is under the new "Workshops" category, just above the Weekly Assignments category  http://spiritofphotography.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=313.)

Thank you to all of you that made this last week such a wonderful experience for Rebecca, Evan, McKenzie and I.

Yellowstone 2010
Keith, Evan, Lorin, Rick
Sue, Charleen, Julie, Cindy, Betty, Rebecca, Carol, McKenzie
Photograph by Rick Pepin

Keith
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 02:07:28 PM by keithsnell »

Michele

Re: Grand Teton & Yellowstone Workshop 2010
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 02:05:49 PM »
What a great looking group!!!!  Thanks for posting the names.  I also can't wait to see more.  It feels like christmas looking at all these gifts.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 02:10:28 PM by Michele »

Michele

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 07:16:05 AM »
I am BLOWN AWAY!!!  By the quality and beauty of the photos from this trip!!!  I go through them and fall in love with all of them!  I just had to tell you guys that you are all such amazing photographers!  They are unbelievable!  The lighting, the moments, the compositions!!!!

Simplement superbe!

Michele

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 07:29:36 AM »
They just get better and better.

Hey Keith, could you email me a large format of this group photo, please?  I want to try something.

keithsnell

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 08:01:14 AM »
It's on the way.  The version I sent is 2.7M, so let me know if that one doesn't make it through your email and I can send a smaller version.

Keith

prairiedust

• PrairieDust
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 08:02:50 AM »
Beautiful work.  You really captured so much of the color, energy, and wildlife of the area.   I'm glad nobody was eaten by a bear.
Dave Leiker (PrairieDust)
Exploring the Rural Midwest

Michele

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2010, 10:17:24 AM »
Ok, I sent it back.  That was driving me nuts...

WriteHeart

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2010, 12:08:28 PM »
Ok, I sent it back.  That was driving me nuts...
What did you fix?  I only asked because I wanted someone to photoshop a tan onto my stark white legs, but no one did. :-)

Michele

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2010, 12:21:03 PM »
I just wanted to see Keith's eyes more... 

Ok, legs...