Author Topic: nonfunctionality of apparent links at the bottom of the Zone System article  (Read 4348 times)

alec

When I finished the article on the Zone System, I attempted to use what appeared to be links at the bottom of the article to proceed to another article.  What appeared to be links did not function as such.  This seems to be an isolated problem because I tried the same operation (successfully) on a couple of other articles.  Thought you might like to know.

Cheers,
Alec

keithsnell

• Administrator
Alec,

Thank you.  I'll check those links.  It might be something that I broke when I moved the article over from my "old" site.

Keith

keithsnell

• Administrator
Alec,

The links still work; however, they appear to take you to a "blank" page.  In reality, the text of the new page is above your current view, so you need to scroll up to see the text.  This is an artifact of the "iframe" implementation I used when I moved the article over from my old site (The "iframe" implementation doesn't take you to the top of the new page, but instead takes you to the new page at the same position where you were when you left the old page).  I need to eventually fix this by making all the pages in this series the same approximate length.  (Or by completely rewriting the articles, which is on my very long "to do" list.)

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  I'll adjust the page lengths when I get back to a location with high speed internet.  I'm out in the boonies now and have very limited internet connection.

Keith