Author Topic: Voting for the "Macro" Weekly Photography Assignment  (Read 2373 times)

keithsnell

• Administrator
Voting for the "Macro" Weekly Photography Assignment
« on: June 15, 2009, 02:05:32 PM »
Please vote for your favorite image from the "Macro" assignment for the "People's Choice" award.  The guidelines for the assignment were to compose an image that portrays interesting (close up) details of everyday objects, paying attention to shape and form, since these are often the primary compositional elements of macro images.  I reminded participants to control the transition from "in focus" to "out of focus" in order to minimize partially focused distractions in their images.

To vote for an image, simply select the image title in the "poll" attached at the top of this thread, and click "submit vote."  NOTE:  You need to be logged in to see the voting options.  Voting will end at midnight, Mountain Time (GMT-07:00) on Sunday, 21 June 2009.

Rise Above The Rest

Batik Ltaf

All a Buzzzzz...

Iris Light

Coffin Nail

Claudette Colbert

Barney Rubble

Lonely Bud

After The Rain

Allium ampeloprasum

Water Drops on Flower

Peek-A-Boo

From flower to flower

Posterized Macro

A Spy Fly

Yellow Wildflower

Lady Bug

"On A Highway To Hell"

backlit lace

Saw Blade

Viewers are encouraged to respond to this thread describing why you like a particular image, or think it was particularly successful at meeting the guidelines of the assignment.

Thank you to everyone that participated in the "Macro" assignment.

Keith
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 02:31:46 PM by keithsnell »

RebeccaSnell

• Administrator
Re: Voting for the "Macro" Weekly Photography Assignment
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 11:20:00 PM »
This is a really tough vote.  There are several that I just love and were really well done.  Thanks to all who submitted - great work and great ideas!!

keithsnell

• Administrator
Re: Voting for the "Macro" Weekly Photography Assignment
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 04:40:12 PM »
I agree with Rebecca, it's going to be very tough to pick a "favorite" from this assignment.

Keith