Author Topic: Voting for the "Discord" Weekly Assignment  (Read 1829 times)

keithsnell

• Administrator
Voting for the "Discord" Weekly Assignment
« on: October 27, 2008, 08:32:37 PM »
Thank you to everyone that submitted images for the "Discord" assignment.  Obviously "discord" is easier to find than "serenity."   :) 

The images submitted for the "Discord" assignment are displayed below.  Please vote on your favorite image for the "People's Choice" award.  Simply select the image title in the "poll" attached at the top of this thread, and click "submit vote."  NOTE:  You need to be logged in to see the voting options.  Voting will end at midnight, Mountain Daylight Time (GMT-07:00) on Sunday, 2 November 2008.

Painting Discord

A Baby Inside

New Soccer Boots & Pads

Variance of Nature

Variance to Nature Part 2

No Further Comment Needed

My New Kitchen
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 08:35:29 PM by keithsnell »

Lars

Re: Voting for the "Discord" Weekly Assignment
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 12:17:18 PM »
Keith

Its a pitty that so few are voting
An average of 7-10 every Weekly Assignment.

Lars

keithsnell

• Administrator
Re: Voting for the "Discord" Weekly Assignment
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 09:48:02 PM »
Lars,

Yes, I agree.  I would like to have more people voting (and participating) in the weekly assignments. 

I feel bad that I haven't had time to provide much "new" content on the website recently in order to draw new members (and keep the interest of current members).  We have been away from home for six weeks now, and it has been difficult to find time to post new content on the website when we have been so busy with other activities.  I will try to pay more attention to the website in November, and perhaps I can generate more interest.

Keith