Author Topic: Another new Colorado Photographer  (Read 1823 times)

carola

Another new Colorado Photographer
« on: October 25, 2010, 01:56:08 PM »
Hi everyone

I am Carol, a photographer from Boulder County, Colorado.  I was one of the lucky ones on the Tetons/Yellowstone trip and have been posting some shots from that trip.  Wildlife photography is a great joy to me.  I also do event, sport and portrait photography.  I have been enjoying seeing everyone's photos.

keithsnell

• Administrator
Re: Another new Colorado Photographer
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 08:03:14 PM »
Hi Carol,

Thank you very much for introducing yourself.  I'm looking forward to seeing more of your images in the future. 

Rebecca and I just returned from photographing a wedding, and have over 2,000 images to edit through, so I  might be a bit busy over the next couple of weeks.  :)  As usual, I came back with a few "lessons learned" from the experience.  Overall I think we got some great shots, and will try to post a few to the website over the coming days.

Thanks again for introducing yourself.  Hopefully you will continue to join us for the weekly assignments.

Keith

Chris

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 08:20:12 PM »
Hi Carol. Welcome.

WriteHeart

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 10:23:39 PM »
Hey Carol!

How have things been going since the Yellowstone trip? I'm in AZ so I hope to get some different types of photos. (I'm helping with my grandma, so it will depend on my schedule, but I hope to get on some kind of shoot soon).

Thanks for saying hi! Have a great day!

Julie