Author Topic: Costa Rica Workshop, February 2010, with Jim Caldwell  (Read 2079 times)

keithsnell

• Administrator
Costa Rica Workshop, February 2010, with Jim Caldwell
« on: August 13, 2008, 12:14:37 PM »
I'm posting this announcement on behalf of Jim Caldwell, who will be leading the Costa Rica workshop:

From Jim:  "First of all, I apologize, but due to a scheduling conflict, I have to postpone the Costa Rica workshop originally scheduled for February 2009.  Jorgé has been working hard to plan a trip to photograph several indigenous villages in Costa Rica.  I had hoped we could move this to later in the year, but Jorgé informs me that due to very poor roads into many of these villages, the wet conditions in the fall would make it a difficult trip and would not be good for our photo gear.  So, we decided to move that trip to February 2010. If you are interested in joining us on this workshop which may be a once-in-a-lifetime chance to document native villages in Costa Rica, please let me know and I will add you to the list - no obligation.  The size of the group will be limited.  These villages are rapidly modernizing and so there may not be another chance to capture them before they have changed forever." 

Posted by Keith Snell for:
Jim Caldwell
Stock Photography
www.specialty-media.com