Author Topic: Hi from Missouri  (Read 1784 times)

Mike Davidson

• Majestic Images
Hi from Missouri
« on: April 25, 2010, 04:03:15 PM »
Well I'm Mike and I'm from Missouri and found u by look at your workshops.  Any way hopefully I'll make it to one soon.

Thanks,mike

keithsnell

• Administrator
Re: Hi from Missouri
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 04:49:43 PM »
Well I'm Mike and I'm from Missouri and found u by look at your workshops.  Any way hopefully I'll make it to one soon.

Thanks,mike

Hi Mike,

Welcome!  We'd love to have you join us for one of the workshops; however, participating in the weekly assignments can be a great learning opportunity as well, and it's free.  :)

Please don't hesitate to join any of our discussions, and I encourage you to post images in the galleries.

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself!

Keith

RebeccaSnell

• Administrator
Re: Hi from Missouri
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 02:32:05 PM »
Hi Mike,
Welcome to the photography community!  What camera do you most often shoot with?  What area of Missouri are you from?   I hope you will find the discussions and weekly assignments helpful in your photography journey.   And, of course, we'd love to have you on a workshop at some point in the future.   We are pretty flexible about workshop locations.  If you know of an area in Missiouri or elsewhere that you want to explore and learn photography, please suggest it to us and we'll look into getting a workshop going there.  As a general note to all our members, we'd welcome suggestions from you as to where you'd like to go on a photography workshop. 

By the way, Mike, I'm Keith's wife and photography buddy and mother to our two budding photographers, Evan (4 yrs.) and McKenzie (21 months).

Rebecca