Author Topic: Welcome Lyd  (Read 1713 times)

Becky Jenner

Welcome Lyd
« on: November 22, 2009, 02:29:31 PM »
Hello lyddooder! aka- Lydia! Even though you are only in 5th grade it's good to have you join us! :)  I'm glad that after showing you this site you took an interest in photography! Don't ever be discouraged with any comments either! They only help us on our way to becoming better photographers!
 Keep it up and you will surprise yourself with results that you didn't even know you had in you! I know this because I babysat you for over 4 yrs. and know you quite well ;)  If you have any troubles up-loading to the site or putting your pics into the right format...call me! Remember 700-800! When you stay over again I will send you helpful sites for this!
Becky

keithsnell

• Administrator
Re: Welcome Lyd
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 02:33:05 PM »
Hi Becky,

Thank you for introducing Lydia.

Lydia,

Welcome!  Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.  I'll look forward to seeing some of your images.

Keith

RebeccaSnell

• Administrator
Re: Welcome Lyd
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 09:50:06 PM »
Hi Lydia!

Please do post some of your shots and participate in the weekly assignments.  I'm looking forward to getting our kids more involved.  They both already love photography not only because Mom and Dad do, but I think they really have fun with it. 

Welcome to the community!
Rebecca