Author Topic: "Zone VI," Weekly Photography Assignment for 8 - 14 March 2010  (Read 19850 times)

Michele

Re: "Zone VI," Weekly Photography Assignment for 8 - 14 March 2010
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2010, 03:22:15 PM »
I sent Keith pretty much the only photos I have of myself.  I left Keith the responsibility of choosing my "avatar"...  8)  But the bear stays around for a while, as you said.  Have a great night everyone.

keithsnell

• Administrator
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2010, 04:19:02 PM »
I sent Keith pretty much the only photos I have of myself.  I left Keith the responsibility of choosing my "avatar"...  8)  But the bear stays around for a while, as you said.  Have a great night everyone.

Hi Michele,

You are very trusting (leaving me the responsibility of choosing your avatar).  :)

It is nice putting a face to a name.  I cropped the image I chose, but I wonder if the people are still to small to see?  I chose this one because you had a great smile interacting with your children, and I think it best defines who you are.

Keith

Michele

« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2010, 02:33:13 AM »
Yup, it's good.  Thank you for your help.  What nobody sees is how I keep them in cardboard boxes and let them out only to go to school or so that I can take their picture...  Did I mention that I have a very unique sense of humor?  Ba ha ha (evil laugh)

RebeccaSnell

• Administrator
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2010, 06:31:20 AM »
Dave, I empathize with you.  McKenzie woke at 5:30 am to pee (she was dry!) and then went back to sleep and I didn't.  So, I got up and finally had time to catch up on posts.  Saw that an 'avatar' --new term for me too--- was requested and tried to upload one, but nothing.  I tried uploading from my computer and then tried posting it in the gallery and tried the url link option and still nothing.  Mac's up again, so when Keith wakes, I'll ask him.  
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 07:15:47 AM by keithsnell »

RebeccaSnell

• Administrator
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2010, 07:21:20 AM »
Yea, we figured it out.  Your profile image file cannot be bigger than probably 100k.  My file was 122k and that is why it was error’ing out.   By happenstance, we reduced it to 69k and it uploaded with no problem.  I can see why you want a small image size for your profile pic as a forum page with lots of posts would take forever to load otherwise.  So, mystery solved, keep your profile picture file size below 100k and it will upload.  

Keith will have to add changing the documentation on the profile page to note the file limit -- unfortunately, that is not an easy fix as you have to go into the guts of the programming of the website to find that.   Put that at the bottom of your list, though, Keith as now we can easily help people having trouble with it.

So, I picked the pic that Keith took at Christmas with my superheros giving me hugs.  I was going to photoshop Keith in to complete the pic, but didn't have time.  (Keith thanked me).  :-)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 08:29:41 PM by RebeccaSnell »

Michele

« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2010, 11:32:47 AM »
Love the hero picture.  Such a cool "avatar".  I put it in quotes because I keep thinking of the movie.