Author Topic: Results and Feedback for the "Tradition" Weekly Photography Assignment  (Read 1334 times)

keithsnell

• Administrator
Thank you to everyone that participated in the "Tradition" assignment. The guidelines for this assignment were to compose an image that conveys a tradition within your family or community.  

I enjoyed all of the images submitted for this assignment.  Having just spent a considerable amount of time on the road ourselves, I thought Dave Leiker's Driving Home image did a wonderful job capturing the "feel" of a late night drive home after a holiday visit.  I've awarded this image Editor's Choice for Artistic Merit.

Driving Home
Editor's Choice for Artistic Merit
Photographed by Dave Leiker

Congratulations to Naomi, whose Footology image won the vote for People's Choice.  Naomi did a masterful job capturing all the intricate detail in this image, and I've awarded it Editor's Choice for Technical Merit.

Footology
People's Choice and Editor's Choice for Technical Merit
Photographed by Naomi

Thank you to everyone that participated in the "Tradition" assignment.  

Viewers are encouraged to respond to this thread describing why you like a particular image, or think it was particularly successful at meeting the guidelines of the assignment.

Keith
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 05:35:37 PM by keithsnell »