Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1750 times)

burzilai

Hello
« on: June 11, 2009, 08:53:05 AM »
Hi I'm new to the site and I'm new to Photography. I'm hoping to improve my skills through the help of other photo enthusiasts. Please feel free to visit my site[http://www.flickr.com/photos/burzilaisphotography/  Thanks Keith for welcoming me to the group. I hope in the future I can join some of the outings, I also live here in Colorado. I truly enjoy the weekly assignments, more power to everybody.

Happy Photography,
Shee
Shee :)

keithsnell

• Administrator
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 12:18:51 PM »
Hi Sheila,  (Do you prefer to be called Shee?)

Thank you for introducing yourself.  You have some beautiful images on your website.  It looks like you enjoy macro and flower photography.  Your storm images are awesome. 

I hope you continue to participate in the weekly assignments.  I find that the assignments are great incentive to photograph and learn at least once a week.  Just like any other skill, I find that practice is the best way to improve.

Welcome, and I'll look forward to seing more of your images.

Keith

burzilai

Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 11:00:44 AM »
Hi Keith,
Thank you again for welcoming me to the group. I am really liking this group because of it's few members compared to other groups, and you as the moderator really take time to look in members profiles and work. It is frustrating to post something and nobody replies, it's like talking to a brick wall  :( But one of my main purpose in joining is to learn more about photography through other photographers. Ive seen your album and I can see your years of experience in this field, it shows in every picture you (and Rebecca) take.. You guys have beautiful pictures and I wish I could be that skillful in the future. That's why I like checking out the weekly assignments..it helps. I like landscapes, portraits, still life, digital art and macros..You mentioned i seem to like macros/flower..well I've been practicing my macros (thanks to your weekly assignment), so every flower I see (credit to home depot, lowe's .. ;D), anywhere rest assured it will be "pictured", I have my camera with me all the time waiting for that "opportunity", sometimes it's driving my family nuts when we have to stop and pull over a hwy coz i need "to take a shot" (that's the story behind my storm pictures). Nwei, thanks again ,and more power to everybody.

Happy Photography,
Shee or Sheila is okay.
Shee :)