Author Topic: Voting for the "Harmonious Colors" Assignment  (Read 1373 times)

keithsnell

• Administrator
Voting for the "Harmonious Colors" Assignment
« on: March 16, 2009, 07:53:10 AM »
Please vote for your favorite image from the "Harmonious Colors" assignment for the "People's Choice" award.  Remember that harmonious colors are defined as colors that are close together on the color wheel and typically combine together nicely to produce a pleasing "harmonious" composition.  Simply select the image title in the "poll" attached at the top of this thread, and click "submit vote."  NOTE:  You need to be logged in to see the voting options.  Voting will end at midnight, Mountain Time (GMT-07:00) on Sunday, 22 March 2009.

Blues to greens

Juniper

My Favorite Spot

Reflection

City Park

If you are voting on an image, please feel free to respond to this thread describing why you like a particular image, or think it was particularly successful at meeting the guidelines of the assignment.

Thank you to everyone that participated in the "Harmonious Colors" assignment.  If you are a "lurker" on the forum, I'd like to encourage you to participate in the weekly assignments.  Participation is free, and I guarantee the assignments will help you improve your photography. 

Keith
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 09:16:27 AM by keithsnell »