Author Topic: Voting for the "Cold" Assignment  (Read 1363 times)

keithsnell

• Administrator
Voting for the "Cold" Assignment
« on: February 09, 2009, 08:20:21 AM »
Please vote for your favorite image from the "Cold" assignment for the "People's Choice" award.  A successful image should make the viewer think of the sensation of "cold."

Simply select the image title in the "poll" attached at the top of this thread, and click "submit vote."  NOTE:  You need to be logged in to see the voting options.  Voting will end at midnight, Mountain Time (GMT-07:00) on Sunday, 15 February 2009. 

If you are voting on an image, please feel free to respond to this thread describing why you like a particular image, or think it was particularly successful at meeting the guidelines of the assignment.

Below Zero

The Common "Cold"

Cure for the Common Cold

Frozen Assets

COLD Hard Cash

COLD Hard Cash 2

Credit Freeze

Frosted Windmill

Bodie's Snowy Face

Cold--NOT

Nature's Whimsy

Nice Cold Beer

North Cheyenne Canyon

Thank you to everyone that participated in the "Cold" assignment.  I loved the creativity exhibited by these images, and I'm sure the process of setting up, photographing and reviewing/editing the images helped the photographers improve their composition and photography skills. 

If you are a "lurker" on the forum, I'd like to encourage you to participate in the weekly assignments.  Participation is free, and I guarantee the assignments will help you improve your photography. 

Keith
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 08:30:31 AM by keithsnell »