Author Topic: hey there from California!  (Read 1535 times)

Cousin Jen

• Jennifer and Mark
hey there from California!
« on: April 23, 2008, 08:33:00 PM »
Hello, I am Jennifer, Rebecca's cousin.  I live in California just outside of Sacramento.  I have two great kids, Zach - 10 and Jessica - 6 who keep me very busy.  I am a corporate trainer which I love a lot. In my spare time, I like to spend it with my boyfriend Mark.  He keeps me very busy, if we are not riding the Harley up around Northern California and we have been just about everywhere, we are down on his houseboat on the Sacramento River "camping" out for a couple of days or just for the day.  Right now we are getting it ready for the summer when all of the kids will be out on it. He has 3 grown kids with 4 grandkids.  So yes I am sort of a grandma too.  He is wonderful with Zach and Jessica and invites them with us a lot.  They are with their dad most weekends due to his schedule. So pretty much Thursday - Sunday at noon it is just the two of us.

I hope to hear from you all!

keithsnell

• Administrator
Re: hey there from California!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 10:05:54 PM »
Hello cousin Jen, welcome to the Spirit of Photography community.  We'll look forward to seeing lots of pictures of Zach and Jessica and your adventures around California.

Keith

werikblack

Re: hey there from California!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 07:18:12 AM »
Hi Jennifer! Good to see you here!