Author Topic: "Changing Seasons," Weekly Photography Assignment for 20 - 26 September 2010  (Read 1476 times)

keithsnell

• Administrator
NOTE:  Since we will be traveling throughout the remainder of September and the first week in October and will have very limited internet access, I have posted the assignment topics for the upcoming three weeks, but will most likely delay posting the voting and Results and Feedback until after our return home in the first week in October.  (I realize this might be a bit confusing, but I hope it is better than skipping the assignments for three weeks.)

The assignment for the week of 20 – 26 September is “Changing Seasons.”  You should strive to compose an image that portrays a change in the seasons.  (Frost, pumpkins, foliage with changing colors, early snowfall, changes in clothing, etc.)  

Please upload your images to the “Changing Seasons” album in the Weekly Assignments category of the gallery.  Since several of us will be traveling when the assignment submissions would normally be due, I've extended the deadline for uploading the images until midnight Mountain Time (GMT - 07:00) on Sunday, 10 October 2010.

I'll look forward to seeing your images.

Keith
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 02:24:10 PM by keithsnell »