Author Topic: Voting for the "Zone VII" Weekly Photography Assignment  (Read 1834 times)

keithsnell

• Administrator
Voting for the "Zone VII" Weekly Photography Assignment
« on: March 01, 2010, 10:09:07 AM »
Please vote for your favorite image from the "Zone VII" assignment for the "People's Choice" award.  The guidelines for this assignment were to expose your image by spot metering on a "Zone VII" area of your scene and using manual exposure set at +2 EV in order to ensure that you would be able to render that area of the scene as bright as possible while still retaining visible detail or texture.

To vote for an image, simply select the image title in the "poll" attached at the top of this thread, and click "submit vote."  NOTE:  You need to be logged in to see the voting options.  Voting will end at midnight, Mountain Time (GMT-07:00) on Sunday, 7 March 2010.  

Horse

Etzel Light

Etzel

Etzel farm

Angel of Dunlap

Full Moon

Famous Snow

Eggs in Line

Li'l Angel

Weird spot for a cross

Walking in the Snow

Photo Bear

Snowy ridge shot at Bryce

Cotton

Thank you to everyone that participated in this assignment.  

Viewers are encouraged to respond to this thread describing why you like a particular image, or think it was particularly successful at meeting the guidelines of the assignment.

Keith
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 10:11:23 AM by keithsnell »

RebeccaSnell

• Administrator
Re: Voting for the "Zone VII" Weekly Photography Assignment
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 10:13:12 PM »
Wow, this is another tough vote.  There are so many of these shots that are fantastic!  Thanks to all who participated, these were really neat shots to see.  Too hard to pick just one!!  Great job to all.

Michele

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 03:28:48 AM »
My first vote.  I almost felt I couldn't pick.  Then I saw the one that moved me the most.  And voila c'est un fait accomplit!  Do we say why we picked the one we did?  Because it would be more the emotional side when I look at it.

keithsnell

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 07:55:08 PM »
Don't forget to vote!

Keith