Author Topic: Voting for the "Finding Inspiration" Weekly Photography Assignment  (Read 1400 times)

keithsnell

• Administrator
Please vote for your favorite image from the "Finding Inspiration" assignment for the "People's Choice" award.  The guidelines for this assignment were simply to photograph something that inspires you and fuels your creativity as a photographer.

To vote for an image, please select the title in the "poll" attached at the top of this thread, and click "submit vote."  NOTE:  You need to be logged in to see the voting options.  Voting will end at midnight, Mountain Time (GMT-07:00) on Sunday, 11 July 2010.  

whisper...that i may see
as i grow, i'm giving up so much irrelevance and simply come back to my senses to be inspired constantly.

Just a little help from my friends
"... all help to make it go..."

Potter's Hands
'Humble Clay', Larry Matson's studio in Cottonwood Falls. The front room, right off the street, is small but filled with texture: tools, finished pieces, buckets of clay, and dozens of things that trigger the potter's imagination. Most especially I'm most inspired by his attitude toward creativity and the need for work to be an important part of our lives.

A blank canvas
"...a white canvas full of possibilities..."

rests on my windows
"This little Beetle on my windows today did help me to find inspiration to get out and shot some macros."

Blue Jay
"Color and variety in nature..."

My Son
"You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.

Viewers are encouraged to respond to this thread describing why you like a particular image, or think it was particularly successful at meeting the guidelines of the assignment.

Keith
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 08:11:10 AM by keithsnell »