Author Topic: Voting for the "Patterns" Weekly Photography Assignment  (Read 1630 times)

keithsnell

• Administrator
Voting for the "Patterns" Weekly Photography Assignment
« on: April 13, 2009, 01:50:29 PM »
Please vote for your favorite image from the "Patterns" assignment for the "People's Choice" award.  This assignment was more of an exercise in "seeing" interesting patterns around us, and presenting those patterns to the viewer in a pleasing composition.

To vote for an image, simply select the image title in the "poll" attached at the top of this thread, and click "submit vote."  NOTE:  You need to be logged in to see the voting options.  Voting will end at midnight, Mountain Time (GMT-07:00) on Sunday, 19 April 2009.

The Bridge

Triple Illusion

Don't be so Negative

Nature's Pattern

Can't Remember if I was Coming or Going

Last Rays

Count As You Go

escher Steps

Beats Me

Black Comb on a Red Plastic Box

Rusty Grid

Shoe Sunshine

Sue's Scarf

Bodie's Dog Toy

Angles Going In

Viewers are encouraged to respond to this thread describing why you like a particular image, or think it was particularly successful at meeting the guidelines of the assignment.

Thank you to everyone that participated in the "Patterns" assignment.  There were several "exhibition class" images submitted for this weeks assignment.  I'm impressed!

Keith
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 02:00:54 PM by keithsnell »

RebeccaSnell

• Administrator
Re: Voting for the "Patterns" Weekly Photography Assignment
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 07:22:28 PM »
Wow, this is a tough week to vote.  So many awesome images.  I, unfortunately, did not get one taken this week, sorry.  Thanks to everyone who did.  Very creative images.